Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Stripey Leopard

Hello from sunny windy, chilly Vegas! Yes, I've made it out here with my childhood friends from whatever to celebrate one of their bachelorette parties, and it's unexpectedly cold.  Boo.  Now, I understand, I hail from Chicago originally, why am I complaining?  Mostly because it's jeans and boot weather and I'm armed with skirts, sandals and tank tops, with nothing but a light cardigan to shield me from the wind.  Guess it's time to get my drink on.

Here is my outfit for the day (I may have to change tonight ;)).  I've taken the vacation opportunity to wear a short skirt without tights -- something I'm a little less comfortable doing when I'm going to work. And yes, I brought both my DSLR AND tripod -- I'm that hard core. 

Outfit Details
Top: Anthropologie Wildest Dreams Top
Cardigan: J Crew Camp Pocket Cardigan
Skirt: Anthropologie Aniseed Skirt
Shoes: Anthropologie Open Space Wedges
Necklace: Anthropologie Tied With A Ribbon Necklace


You can see I got a little creative in the hotel room, for better or for worse.  I was having trouble with the lighting as well, so there were a bunch of neat pictures that I had to throw out, but such is life.  We had a little down time this morning as folks showered and started coming in for the weekend's festivities, so I could do a whole lot of playing with my camera and outfit.  I'm not sure if that's a good thing -- I tend to put together outfits just as well under pressure as when I can take it easy, and it's a whole lot more efficient under pressure. 

Itinerary for today is a little shopping, a little gambling and a little seafood at M Buffet.  I'm super excited!  What do you like to do in Vegas?  Any recommendations?

Thanks for stopping by! See you later!

2 comments:

  1. I love that skirt! Bummer about the cool temps:( Hope you have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks kristin! Sorry about the delayed reply, I've been...otherwise occupied in Vegas :P. I had a total blast!

    ReplyDelete