Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Punch My Ticket


Punch My Ticket, originally uploaded by thessachan.

Top: Anthropologie Ticket Punch Blouse
Pants: Flying Monkey Skinny Jeans
Cami: Guess
Belt: J Crew Factory
Boots: Chelsea

This will have to be a quick post from my phone since the wireless at my hotel is fail. This amazing silk shirt is a second hand find. Last work outfit till after Vegas! Wish me various kinds of luck!

4 comments:

  1. Cool top! I love the blue polka dots:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The sleeves are my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog cause I was looking up your top from ebay! I love this outfit (and may purchase this top now!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I love the top -- it's all silky and polka dotty and has awesome sleeves. Hope you win it!

    ReplyDelete