Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Urban Hipster?

This is the outfit I wore to San Francisco yesterday when my roommate and I went shopping.  Honestly, this is the weekend of bad planning. I had a bunch of things to do in terms of errands, work and hanging out with friends, and I just can't seem to get the timing right such that I'm on time to anything.  And if you know me, I'm generally a pretty punctual person (maybe plus or minus 10 minutes) despite all the moving about my business that I do. 

What happens now is that I'm a day behind on blogging.  So while I said there would be two posts today, there was only one.  But if it's any consolation, I had a fantastic time shopping yesterday and you will see the fruits of my labor in the upcoming week or two.  We went to Haight and Ashbury, which is a fun little area with in style, but affordable clothing.  Think tons of boutiques like Forever 21.  Yes, that awesome.  Then we went to Westfield in Union Square to check out stores not readily available in our area like Zara and Mango.  A quick stop at Anthro, Urban Outfitters and Forever 21 (OMG, it's a 3 story standalone building) wrapped up our trip.  We actually went to find hot pink dresses for our friend's themed bachelorette party and failed miserably.  Apparently coral is the hot color now, but there was no hot pink to be found.   How are you folks after shopping for 5-6 hours?  I tend to find it exhilarating at the time and then exhausting after you come home.  Hence the no blogging and straight to sleeping. 

Outfit Details
Tunic: Anthropologie
Tank: American Eagle
Belt: Anthropologie Looping Lanes Belt
Skirt: Urban Outfitters/Lux (thrifted)
Hat: Stolen (ahem, borrowed) from BF
Tights: Gap
Necklace: Hello Friend Imparted Time
Ring: Kate Spade
Shoes: Steve Madden P-Oxfords


I feel a little like an urban hipster in this outfit.  At least, that's what I was going for.  Haha.  Hahahha.

Anyone pick up any of the designer items at Target?  I picked up two of the Tucker dresses I missed out on the first time for consideration against the rest of my wardrobe.  Highly exciting!


That's a wrap! Thanks for stopping by, see ya tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment