Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Treading Water

Hi folks!  This is going to be a relatively quick post as I'm trying to get to a bunch of things today.  What with work, prepping for my friend's bachelorette party and my birthday tomorrow, things have been (to say the least) a little crazy. 

I think this outfit was inspired by an outfit I saw in a magazine, but I can never be sure.  I bought this cute little navy skirt in the summer of 2009 and it's such a wonderful wardrobe workhorse.  The kelly green coat is an oldie too -- my mom brought it home for me one day from TJ Maxx years and years ago.  And I STILL wear it.  I love green and this coat seems to go with pretty much anything. 

Outfit Details
Top: Anthropologie Fountain Overflowing Tee
Vest: Urban Outfittes
Skirt: Anthropologie Today & Tomorrow Skirt
Boots: Zigi Soho Mixer Boots
Belt: Anthropologie Looping Lanes Belt
Coat: TJ Maxx


Well, that's that.  I'll be back tomorrow with a birthday post of some kind.  I still don't know what I'm going to be wearing! Ack! 
Thanks for stopping by, see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment