Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Lite Brite

It seems that every time I go for a happy hour, it disrupts my blogging schedule.  Not to the point that it's completely detrimental (hence the day after morning post), but you spend a few hours right after work hanging with your friends, and by the time I get home, it's dark.  Ah well. Gotta make sacrifices to be happy, right? 

In any case, I got my Go International Dresses in the mail today, and the Button Front Dress makes its debut!  I'm loving the proportions on this dress -- it's a few inches above the knee with an elastic waistband.  I'm thrilled it fits.  Sometimes Target or juniors dresses don't fit right in the arms and shoulders which requires sizing up, but not this time.  I see this as being pretty versatile and wearable for a long time. 

Sorry for the dark pictures, but here's what it looks like put together:

Outfit Details
Dress: Tucker for Target Button Front Dress (buy in Target stores, sold out online)
Tights: We Love Colors Opaque Tights
Boots: b.o.c. Martina Boot
Sash: Gap
Necklace: Anthropologie


This dress has so many colors in it.  This time I pulled out the orange with my tights and the magenta with the sash.   
Well, I'm off to work out and get Shanghainese food.  My friend is just going to order for us, which will be great because I can just eat without thinking! 

I'll be back with today's outfit later tonight.  What do you have planned this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment