Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

Day 29 & 30: Finish Line

Sorry about the missed post folks!  Yesterday I had a lot of things going on and ended up at home at 11pm (yes I know I'm old) and went straight to bed.  But on the bright side, you get a double outfit post!

Yesterday I tried to get more creative with my outfit.  I went with darker, more wintry tones of navy, maroon and black.  I wore a shirt over a dress people!  I threw a belt in to define my waist and, viola! insta-skirt.


Outfit Details
Top: Anthropologie Melting Cowlneck
Cardigan: Wind & Whirl Cardigan
"Skirt": Anthropologie Fifth Form Shift
Belt: Anthropologie Looping Lanes Belt
Tights: Gap
Boots: Anthropologie Pebbled & Primped Boots
Necklace: Forever 21
  

Comfy, warm and creative?  I feel like a creative cat.  Anyone get the Cranium reference?  Anyone?

Today was actually a highly productive day.  I completed some work for a couple hours this morning, then went to Goodwill to drop off some clothes and old luggage and then went to yoga.  All before 1pm!  Then I made a trip to Nordstrom Rack with the BF (found some awesome flat oxfords!) and rounded the night out with a beer and some mozzarella sticks.  Aaaand, here's what I wore doing all these highly productive things.

Outfit Details
Top: Tucker for Target
Skirt: Anthropologie Abstract Greenery Skirt
Belt: Vintage from my Mom
Boots: Anthropologie Loose Reign Boots


This mini forest is really making my outfit pop.  I think one of my new favorite things to do is to take 2 bold patterns and pair them together with something solid that separates them, like a belt. 


And THAT, friends, wraps up my 30 for 30! I could jump for joy -- well, actually, I did :D.   <Cue applause and confetti falling from the ceiling>.  I'm so glad I was able to make it through this.  Thank you to all YOU readers for your support during the past 30+ days.  I couldn't have done it without you and your encouragement.

There will not be an outfit post tomorrow because I am, once again, going snowboarding.  But, there will be a post.  Come on back to see what it is!

Thanks for stopping by, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment