Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Fuchsia'ed Out

Apologies for my absence in recent days.  If you've been following along, you know that I was in Las Vegas this weekend, and while I was able to post on Friday, Sat & Sun were a whirlwind of activity without my computer.  On the bright side, you're likely going to get a smattering of extra posts this week as I talk about the highlights of the trip!

The bride's wedding colors were fuchsia/hot pink, so suffice to say, I'm a tad sick of the color at the moment.  Why did I incorporate it into my outfit today, you ask?  I'm not sure. Some sort of mild sadistic torture for myself, I suppose.  I also just looked it up in the dictionary, and found I've been spelling it all wrong.  How did I actually spell it?  Me to know, you to find out never know.

Outfit Details
Cardigan: Anthropologie Glassflower Cardigan
Top: LOFT
Pants: 7 for All Mankind Gwenevere Skinny Pant
Boots: Anthropologie Loose Reign Boots
Glasses: Kate Spade


I bought these 7's during a trip to the outlet mall for a MAJOR steal.  I also picked up a pair of boyfriend pants because I just couldn't help myself.  The bride and I spent the better part of Sunday petting our pants (no, not like THAT) because they're just that soft.  
Glasses tend to make an appearance on days that I'm stressed or overly tired.  Considering the roommate and I flew in this morning at 7:30am qualifies in my opinion.  

I had a blast, but it's back to the daily grind (boo.).  What did you all do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment