Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Snappity Snap

This has been quite the long day and I haven't had a chance to really sit down, so this is going to be a relatively snappy post. I wore this outfit minus the undershirt on Saturday to go to a lounge, and I liked it enough to wear again to work. Ultimate day to night anyone? Night to day? Anyway, after a few days of color, I've returned to a more neutral palette. I also was dying to wear pants today for no reason at all.

Outfit Details
Tunic: Bought at boutique in Melrose in LA
Shirt: H&M
Belt: Anthropologie Looping Lanes Belt
Pants: LOFT
Boots: Zigi Soho Boots
Necklace: Bought at Ambiance in SF

I've also come to the conclusion that wrinkled clothes and lack of makeup make for beautiful pictures.  Cue me spinning for joy.  
Well, I think that's it for today.  I'll probably check up on the Anthro sale and then call it a night.  Anyone planning to pick up anything for sure-sies? I'm hoping for the Delicate Drafts cardi to go on sale myself.

Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment