Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

Happy Post: Oh Clothes, How I Missed You!

I forgot how much I love my entire wardrobe! As promised, the dress bought from Nordstrom Rack by my BF as a gift during 30 for 30 hasn't taken long to make it into an outfit post. And with my goal to dress happy this week, the nice bright blues make a fantastic pop of color with the other pops I've included in my outfit this week.

Outfit Details
Cardigan: Anthropologie Free Fall Cardi
Dress: Trina Turk
Belt: Anthropologie
Shoes: Chinese Laundry
Necklace: Street Vendor in Key West, FL

 

Today's Mindset: I woke up today with all sorts of plans to get things done at work.  While they didn't all happen, I did get some good work done.  I got a nap in to rejuvenate and now I'm ready to make dinner and work out -- things I haven't done in a while.  Hopefully all goes according to plan!

Happy Clothing: I went for crazy amounts of color 'pops' with today's outfit.  Lime green with the cardigan, teal patterns on my silk dress and fuchsia shoes.  Just looking at my shoes under my desk lifted my spirits.  And going to the bathroom and seeing my reflection was really great.  It reminded me of the nice thing my BF did for me by buying me a present when I was tempted to shop.  All in all, it seems like the happy experiment is working!

One Happy Thing Today:  A couple happy things today.  I took an extra 5-10 minutes to cuddle with my BF after getting ready this morning before work.  Also, he found out that this was possibly coming out in the near future:

Am I super ridiculous to want this car?  I mean, not now, but when I need a family car?  I love it!  (For the record, I already own a mini cooper.)

All in all, I'm feeling pretty good.  Tomorrow is polka dot day on Everybody, Everywear, so dots are in my near future!

Thanks for stopping by, see ya tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Your dress is gorgeous. You did a great job mixing all those pretty colors. I didn't know tomorrow was polka dot day! Guess I'll be dragging out my dots. Thanks for the heads up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The colors were definitely a pick me up today. See you in polka dots tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see you making full use of color! And I love your belt -- I have the same one, but in the blue/lime green/chocolate brown color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally thought the belt wouldn't go with anything, but I've already paired it with outfits at least twice. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete