Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Mix it Up

Here's another piece I haven't pulled out since my 30 for 30 challenge -- the Coin Purse Cardigan.  It's so incredibly unique with its coin purse pockets.  They even have the kiss lock closures, which are so great! I do worry about the heaviness of the pockets pulling down the knit while it's hanging in the closet though.

Purple and orange together is one of my favorite color combinations.  I did wear this scarf yesterday though, so one of my coworkers said that I had to mix up my wardrobe a bit.  He was definitely joking, because I wear such distinctly different outfits week to week, but it was still funny.

Mix it Up 
Outfit Details
Cardigan: Liamolly Coin Purse Cardigan
Top: Anthropologie Claudine Tee
Pants: AG Angelina Petite Bootcut
Shoes: Anthropologie Open Space Wedges
Scarf: Gift
Sunglasses: Kate Spade
Mix it UpMix it Up
Mix it Up
Mix it Up 

This is the second time I've worn my AG Angelinas and I absolutely love them.  They're so soft and there's some definite give so it's almost like wearing sweat pants.  I only wish the inseam were a touch shorter.  I have to wear 4 inch heels so that the pant legs are just barely touching the ground!  What do you other petite ladies do?  Do you really hem all your jeans?  (I'm so lazy!) 

I'm also really into this new Tarte LipSurgence matte lip tint in fiery.  I'm trying to warm myself up to a red lip -- most of the time I go for pink or peach -- and I have to say that I really like it.  This formula is contradictory to me because it goes on without gloss, yet it still keeps my lips soft.  It's so weird, but I have to say, I really like it!   Any new make up that you're trying?  Tell me in the comments!

Thanks for stopping by, see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment