Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Wednesday at Five

I was a little unsure about my outfit today, hence the double outfits.  This post is dedicate to the Friday at Five Heels.  They're super cute with their penny loafer front and they're candy cane heels.  It's perfect from going from work to play!  The first outfit is a definite prim proper work outfit and the second is a kick back and chill out kind of outfit.  I also changed up my make up and hair between the two looks. 

Friday At Five 
Outfit Details
Top: Anthropologie Daring Darts Blouse
Skirt: Anthropologie Woodblock Print Skirt
Shoes: Anthropologie Friday at Five Heels
Belt: Anthropologie
Friday At Five
Friday At Five
Friday At Five 

I changed into crops after I got home and threw on a red lip.  I also tried a new hair do -- via Keiko Lynn's  Messy Bun tutorial.  My hair hasn't really been long enough for a good while.  Even though I don't have Keiko Lynn's amazing massive amount of hair, I think it's pretty cute, don't you?  Check it out!

Friday at Five 

Outfit Details
Top: Anthropologie Daring Darts Blouse
Pants: Anthropologie Trail Walk Crops
Shoes: Anthropologie Friday at Five Heels

Friday at Five
Friday at Five 
Friday at Five
Friday at Five 

And finally, a closer look at the shoes themselves.  Look how awesome they are!  The heel and the buttons are cute and the heel height won't bust you up walking around all day.  
Thanks for stopping by, see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment