Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

Guest Post: OOTD - Green & Simple

Hello everyone! My name is Kyle and I blog over at Life Extravaganza. Thessa is in Cabo right now (jealous!) and she asked me if I wanted to guest post over in style-land. I was hesitant at first - I'm a far cry from a fashion blogger. Although I do like to dip my toes in the fashion waters, my style is very simple and cost-effective (a better word for cheap). 

Well, usually, that is. Unless I find an amazing pair of shoes. Or jacket. Or dress. Or...anyway, let's just move on to my outfit of the day! 

 

First, let's talk about this coat. This is my favorite peacoat out of all the ones I own. It's Jessica Simpson and has the most amazing shape to it.

 

The way it flows at the bottom, the sleeves, the back, everything is perfect! Except for one thing...it picks up cat fur like you wouldn't believe. Luckily, you can't see the cat fur in the pictures - I'm hoping that's true in real life as well. Unfortunately, I'm starting to accept the fact that when I wear this coat, it's like I'm branding myself with a "Crazy Cat Lady" sign.


Two out of four of the culprits. 
Ahem. Back to the outfit! 


Outfit details:
Coat: Jessica Simpson from Macys
Dress: Mai Tai from Forever 21 (I think - it was years ago)
Cami: Old Navy
Leggings: Saks Fifth Avenue
Outlet Boots: Aerosoles

I need to put in a plug for these boots also. They aren't the sexiest boots ever but they are incredibly comfortable! I actually love Aerosoles (but only the cute shoes) because I could walk all day in their shoes. 

The boyfriend also agreed to have his outfit captured - although I didn't tell him I'd be putting him in this post. Let's hope he doesn't mind!
 

Outfit details:
Sweater: Old Navy
Pants: Van Heusen
Shoes: Kenneth Cole
Sunglasses: DKNY
Necklace: Jade from his mom

I just realized the boyfriend is more fashionable than me. I should start a fashion blog just about him. 

Thanks for visiting (and thanks Thessa for trusting me with your blog)! Feel free to hop on over to my corner of the Internet at Life Extravaganza and check out my (not-so-fashionable) life.

3 comments:

  1. I like both of the outfit and it's cool to see Gary dressed up that way. In fact I agree that he is more fashionable :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That peacoat has the most amazing collar! I swear I have some F21 pieces that have lasted me a long time also. Though my dress is a colbalt-y color. Nice one slipping Gary in too :D.

    Thanks for guest posting for me! You're more than welcome to author once in a while if you want ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Thessa! It's hard for me to find outfits to actually talk about (reading fashion blogs makes me realize how boring my closet is haha) but I might take you up on your offer after I do some shopping!

    ReplyDelete