Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Giant Skirt

I picked up this midi skirt from my local Crossroads because I wasn't sure if was completely bought into the trend.  And really, there are only 2 ways to go when you want to experiment with a trend.  1. Go to a local thrift store.  2.  Go to Forever 21.  Yes, those are the only two options in my mind.  Adding another would be a much too complicated decision tree.  (Oh wow, it's apparently way too early for my brain to be working properly).

In any case, I'm still not sure how I feel about midi skirts.  I reach a whopping 5 feet on the height-o-meter, so cutting into my lower legs with a skirt isn't exactly the best way to look taller.  One thing for sure -- I'm ONLY wearing heels with a skirt of this length.

OOTD: Giaqnt Skiet 
Outfit Details
Top: Anthropologie Wildest Dreams Top
Cardigan: J Crew Cashmere Cardigan
Skirt: Anthropologie via Crossroads
Shoes: Anthropologie Friday After Five Heels
Belt: Anthropologie Looping Lanes Belt
Scarf: FCUK
OOTD: Giaqnt SkietOOTD: Giaqnt Skiet
OOTD: Giaqnt Skiet 

In other news, I totally fat fingered the title of these photos in Flickr.  I usually call them the same name as my blog post, but in this case, it came out "Gianqt Skiet".  I think that sounds like a name for a mosquito king.   I'm going with it.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment