Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Ladylike

Today was a bold color day.  I was reading InStyle the other day and colbalt was pretty prevalent.  So I decided to be relatively uninspired and just go with it.  Throw in black tights and black pumps for elongated legs and a hair twist and we have a nice, lady like look.

OOTD: Ladylike 
Outfit Details
Dress: Anthropologie Lapis Lazuli Dress
Cardigan: Leifsdottir via eBay
Tights: Anna Sui via Marshalls
Shoes: Seychelles via Nordstrom Rack
Belt: Forever 21
Necklace: Kohls
OOTD: LadylikeOOTD: LadylikeOOTD: Ladylike 

I even threw in a close up of my accessories for once!  Win!  And some remixes of the dress for you: 

 

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment