Dress: Boutique in Chinatown
Cardigan: B.P via Nordstrom
Shoes: Modcloth Patently Polished Heel
Scarf: J Crew Silk Driving Scarf
Sunglasses: Maui Jim
This past weekend was a fun filled, hectic one spent in Los Angeles with some friends. The schedule was something like this:
- Friday 11pm: Pick up BF from football game, commence drive
- Saturday 4am: Arrive at friend's house in LA
- Saturday 12pm: Eat at Urth Cafe (ehhhh? Entourage fans anyone?)
- Saturday 1:30pm: Go to Santa Monica Beach/Promenade. Shop
- Saturday 3:30pm: Nap on Santa Monica Beach
- Saturday 5:30pm: Eat at Father's Office (mmm..sweet potato fries)
- Saturday 7pm: Power nap, fix PACMAN costumes
- Saturday 9pm: Go to Halloween party
- Sunday 2am: Partied out, go to sleep
- Sunday 10am: Go to LA Amazing Race. Boys vs. Girls!
- Sunday 2:30pm: Amazing Race complete. Girls rule, boys drool! Yay for free beer!
- Sunday 4pm: Eat Korean BBQ
- Sunday 6:30pm: Drive home
- Monday 12:30am: Get home, sleep x.x
BF just chilling and t
Longest walk to the beach ever.
We all dressed as PACMAN ghosts and built a PACMAN out of cardboard, glue, paper and felt. We obviously didn't do our homework because PACMAN only chomps on navy blue ghosts with squiggle mouths!
Look at the fun costumes!
Our friends as two of the breakdancing crew Jabbawockeez.
Girls won the Amazing Race! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Hope you enjoyed the recap! Thanks for stopping by!