Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Faux Sleeves

There are so many weird things about this outfit.  Denim on denim, open toed shoes in cold weather, long fair isle gloves with no finger tips -- but I think it works! 

OOTD: Faux Sleeves 
Outfit Details
Shirt: Target
Tank: J Crew Starburst Tank
Jeans: AG Angelina Jeans
Shoes: MIA
Scarf: French Connection
Gloves: Forever 21
OOTD: Faux Sleeves
OOTD: Faux Sleeves
OOTD: Faux Sleeves
OOTD: Faux Sleeves 

I picked up my little faux sleeves at Forever 21 while looking for a dress to modify as my PACMAN ghost costume.  You would think they would be rather useless without the fingers, but quite frankly, they keep my hands warm on the train while allowing me to use my iPhone and Macbook!  And I get to participate in the fair isle trend without having to get one of those weirdsoawkwardthey'refashionable sweaters.  Win win!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment