Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Rainforest Morning

I've been looking to get this dress for something like 2 years.  Green is my absolute favorite color and when I saw the vibrant pattern that is the Rainforest Morning dress I was awestruck.  I ended up losing the game of chicken when it went on sale because they went fast and I ended up missing out.

Well, that's all changed now, thanks to one of the lovely ladies on the Effortless Anthropologie Trade Market.  And here we are!  With fancy tights to boot. 

OOTD: Rainforest Morning 
Outfit Details
Dress: Anthropologie Rainforest Morning Dress
Shoes: Anthropologie Open Space Wedges
Belt: Anthropologie Looping Lanes Belt
Tights: Anthropologie
Necklace: Betsey Johnson
OOTD: Rainforest MorningOOTD: Rainforest Morning
OOTD: Rainforest Morning
OOTD: Rainforest Morning 

So exciting!  Thanks for stopping by!

Colored Tights | Everybody, Everywear

3 comments:

  1. what a fun outfit! love that you are not afraid of color & prints! you are lookin fab, girl. those shoes... oh my goodness I LOVE them! <3 www.rubygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ruby Girl! I have to push myself to do the pattern matching, but it always ends up worth it. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those tights are great with your dress and shoes, eh. Chic and stylish.

    Cheers,
    Cathy@embroidery digitising

    ReplyDelete