Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Splotches

Wow it's been a crazy couple of weeks!  I'm still recovering, so I'll just let the outfit speak for itself for the most part.  

OOTD: Splotches 
Outfit Details
Dress: Gap
Cardigan: Anthropologie Wind and Whirl Cardigan
Boots: Anthropologie Pebbled and Primped Boots
Belt: Taken from a skirt
Sunglasses: Maui Jim
OOTD: Splotches
OOTD: SplotchesOOTD: Splotches

Every time I wear this dress it reminds me of paint splotches.  Also, I stole this belt from another skirt.  As you can tell, I'm a woman of many words today.  But!  I do have this dress remixed, so at least I'll share that!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment