Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Fashion Safari

I don't know why the safari inspired look is perpetually in, but I love it.  Maybe it's because it includes my favorite color (green) more times than not.  Or possibly because of it's streamlined look and the illusion that you can actually be an active adventurer in clothes of that style.

OOTD: Fashion Safari 
Outfit Details
Top: Rubbish via Nordstrom
Vest: Nordstrom
Shorts: Express
Boots: Anthropologie Bucolic Fields Boots
Belt: Aeropostale

OOTD: Fashion Safari OOTD: Fashion Safari 

I'm actually in Chicago now (with a brand spanking new haircut that I'll share later! Though if you're following me on Twitter you already saw it.) hanging with the family for Christmas.   It's super fun and I'm catching up with all the folks that I haven't seen in a long time -- especially since I wasn't able to make it last year.  And really, eating at a Chinese restaurant on Christmas Day made me that much sadder.  So, it's great to be back in the annual holiday home bound saddle!  What are you doing for Christmas?  Staying home?  Roughing the crazy airports to go somewhere else? 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment