Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Spontaneous Crying

One of the times I curse being a girl is when I have a spontaneous cry.  Have you ever experienced that readers?  Where everything's fine, everything's fine, everything's fine...the BOOM...you see a heartwarming moment on a TV show where a kid that runs away comes back or with everyone having a nice family supper.  Or maybe it's just a cute puppy running in a meadow on TV.  All of a sudden your face gets hot, your eyes get watery and you're mind's like "WTF?!"  I blame estrogen.

Needless to say, I had a spontaneous cry today. Someone gave me some very nice, constructive criticism that had no insult to it and had my best interest and safety at heart.  It frustrated me because there was no reason for it and it was kinda embarrassing.  But also gave me a release for the pent up stress I had for the week, so I'll take solace in that.  Does that ever happen to you?  How do you handle it?

OOTD: Figure Skates 
Outfit Details
Top: Banana Republic Factory
Bottom: Anthropologie Bold Felicia Skirt
Shoes: Kenzie via eBay
Necklace: Anthropologie
Tights: Spanx

OOTD: Figure Skates OOTD: Figure SkatesOOTD: Figure Skates 

This outfit was ice skating inspired, mainly because I wore it ice skating.  Note the close fitting top, slightly frilly miniskirt and tights.  There was a skate rink set up in the middle of downtown San Jose and we skated in the palms!  Super fun experience.  

Hope you all have a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment