Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: I Feel Old

If you follow me on Twitter, and you SHOULD (@tolookforstyle), you'll know that I was at a high school band and choir concert on Wednesday.  As I watched, it became pretty obvious that my fashion sense has greatly changed over the years.  I no longer want to wear bandage skirts that stop just after my butt -- yes there was a girl performing at a HS choir concert wearing one -- and I think I wear sneakers once a week at best.  And this outfit is definitely something that I aspired to wear when I got older and more mature.

Sigh.  Well I guess I AM older and more mature.

OOTD: I Feel Old 
Outfit Details
Top: J Crew Elodie
Skirt: Anthropologie Woodblock Print Skirt
Shoes: Anthropologie Bowed Lacerta Mary Janes
Scarf: Moms' closet
Belt: Anthropologie Looping Lanes Belt
Tights: Spanx
OOTD: I Feel OldOOTD: I Feel OldOOTD: I Feel Old 

Did I mention you should follow me on Twitter?  Just sayin'.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment