Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

Sales are the Bane of my Existence

The Thanksgiving - New Year holiday season is just way to killer on my budget.  I have a feeling that I"m going to have an embarrassing December clothing budget post to share upon my return home.  It's just too hard -- so many bright, shiny, on sale things at the mall when trying to find presents for other people!  Thank goodness I missed Black Friday or I would've really been in trouble.

Along these lines, my personal favorite store Anthropologie (like you couldn't have guessed my favorite store) is having a 50% of sale sale.  And if you know Anthro like I do, they just never have sales like this!  Well, except for last year I suppose, but this one came early and with so much selection I couldn't resist!

So, here are some of the amazing things I picked up:

Kentfield Blazer, $40


Tarpan Buttondown, $25


Ruffled Demi Turtleneck, $20


Latte Bowls, $1 each
 

My favorite are the Latte Bowls.  Super fun deal and I got them in a neat maroon color.  Did you buy anything at the sale?  Share in the comments!  If not, it's not too late!  

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment