Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Tick Tock Goes the Clock


This cardigan is really what got me into Anthropologie.  Dubbed the Tick Tock Cardigan, it drew me into the store every time I passed – I literally petted it with each visit.  The clocks reminded me of new years and the general design reminded me of Christmas ornaments.  It was the perfect combination of holiday festivities. 

Sadly, since I didn’t know how to take care of quality clothing, I put it through the washer-dryer cycle.  It shrunk ever so lslightly, but enough for me to notice it.  Obviously, I  can still wear it, but the boiled wool was never the same.  Regardless, I still love it and wear it J.

OOTD: Tick Tock Goes the Clock 
Outfit Details
Top: J Crew
Cardigan: Anthropologie Tick Tock Caradigan
Bottoms: AG Stevie Crops via Anthropologie
Shoes: Anthropologie Bowed Lacerta Mary Janes
Bracelets: From mommy :)
  OOTD: Tick Tock Goes the ClockOOTD: Tick Tock Goes the ClockOOTD: Tick Tock Goes the ClockOOTD: Tick Tock Goes the Clock

Do you have an article of clothing that attracted you at first sight?  What was it? What store did it come from?  Tell me in the comments! (Seriously, tell me.  Otherwise I'm going to be sitting in the Las Vegas airport bored out of my mind ;) )

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment