Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Winter Shorts

This is what I wore to meet up with one of my girlfriends to just hang, watch movies and drink wine.  I actually stole the idea from Keiko Lynn because I loved the idea of juxtaposing scallop-y shorts with a long cardigan.  A poor homage, I know, but I like my outfit in any case. 

OOTD: Winter Shorts 
Outfit Details
Top: Anthropologie Climbing Cowlneck
Cardigan: Anthropologie High Speed Cardigan
Shorts: J Crew
Boots: Miz Mooz
Tights: Spanx

OOTD: Winter ShortsOOTD: Winter ShortsOOTD: Winter Shorts 

Got a little action shot in there for you ;).  Sorry about the yellow tones in the pictures, but it's getting hard to get photo time in with the shortened days.  I also can't seem to dry my hair before I leave the house anymore.  Such is life. 

My friend and I ended up watching Crazy, Stupid, Love (mm..Ryan Gosling) and then Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1.  Before you make fun of me, I really wanted to watch My Week With Marilyn, but the wine intervened and made it so we missed it.  Besides, it wasn't SO bad after a little vino.  

What did you do this weekend?  Tell me about it! 

Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment