Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

Fascinators


Ever since the internationally covered wedding of Prince William and Princess Kate, I've been a little obsessed with fascinators.   I mean, what's not to like about little hats that add panache to an updo?  And when my friend got engaged last year, one of my other friends and I were determined to wear fascinators to her wedding!  And dagnabbit, wear one I will.

The wedding colors are teal and hot pink, so I decided it would be safe to go either way.  If it matches my dress, great! If not, there's nothing wrong with a little color pop.  I also didn't want to go too big -- for both affordability reasons and the fact that I didn't want to look like something was growing out of my head.  So I scoured Etsy, and here are some of the ones I found:


From the ForYouByMe Etsy Shop


From Buds and Blooms Etsy Shop
 
From dannani handmade adornments Etsy Shop

 
From fabfascinator Etsy Shop
 
 From LovMely Accessories Etsy Shop

There is also a lovely assortment of peacock feathers and other colors if you search or them, but these are the kinds I was looking for in particular.  The wedding is in Hawaii, so I thought feathers would be a great light and airy option for my tropical outfit.  

Anybody have other recommendations? 

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment