Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Tied Scarf

I had a few birthday parties to go this weekend, and I was tired of wearing skirts and dresses.  Not to mention, a bunch of bloggers I read went back to basics and inspired me to do the same.  Or maybe I'm just a copycat poser.  Inspiration, copycat -- whatevs, I'm wearing clothes right?

OOTD: Tied Scarf 

Outfit Details
Top: StyleMint Charlton (similar on ShopBop here, Yoox here)
Bottoms: Express Eva (buy here)
Shoes: Anthropologie Brimming Button Heels (simliar Pour La Victoire here, Madewell here)
Scarf: Missoni via Nordstrom Rack (similar here)
Belt: J Crew Factory (similar here and here)

OOTD: Tied ScarfOOTD: Tied ScarfOOTD: Tied Scarf 

Have I mentioned on this blog that I love scarves?  Because I do.  And this outfit feels French just because I took a small one and tied it in a knot around my neck.  Yay!

Thanks for stopping by!  

No comments:

Post a Comment