Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Black and Pastel

It was an amazing day in San Jose when these picture were took.  A light, non-humid, breezy 80 degrees was the perfect weather to take a walk and run some errands.  We visited the post office, got some coffee and a cupcake and just enjoyed each other's company.  It was just...too good.

OOTD: Black and Pastel 

Outfit Details
Top: Anthropologie Tambour Blouse (similar Anthro in a darker blue here,  New York & Co here)
Cardigan: BP 3/4 Sleeve Cardigan (buy here, LOFT here)
Bottom: Jason Wu for Target Pleated Skirt (buy here, dress form at ASOS here)
Shoes: Seychelles Lil Rascal Wedge Pump (buy here, Tory Burch here)
Sunglasses: Maui Jim (similar here, here)
Belt: Anthropologie Gift Bow Belt  (similar at ASOS here, Express here)
Bag: Orla Kiely Multi Directional Stem Midi via Swirl (buy here, similar style with different pattern here, here, here)

OOTD: Black and PastelOOTD: Black and PastelOOTD: Black and PastelOOTD: Black and Pastel 

I totally managed to score the pleated skirt that was part of the Jason Wu collection for Target.  I have to say that the micro pleats are awesome and flow so amazingly in the wind.  I had a girl at the coffee shop say that she liked my dress, so the outfit must have been so seamless it looked like one piece!  The pops of red really finished the look also.  

Since I typically don't take pictures of my bags, I'll talk about the one I'm carrying here.  This is a midi sling from Orla Kiely and I really just fell for the multi colored leaves when I laid eyes on it.  It's great to stylishly tote around my Macbook air, a Moleskine notebook, pens and whatever else without losing too many things.  I pretty much carry this everyday to work and it's a wonderful workhorse staple.

One more day to the weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment