Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Jaunty

When I see a cocked hat, I immediately think of the word jaunty.  Google says that jaunty means "Having or expressing a lively, cheerful, and self-confident manner."  I guess an off center hat epitomizes a lively, cheerful person?   What images do you associate words with?

OOTD: Jaunty 
Outfit Details
Blazer: Thrifted Ben Sherman (similar Alice+Olivia in green here, Newport News here)
Shirt: Express (similar Target here, Victoria's Secret here)
Bottoms: Express (similar Express here, similar AG here)
Shoes: Steve Madden Viscious via Nordstrom Rack (buy here, similar at Coach here)
Hat: Can't remember! (similar here, here)
Necklace: Rue 21 (similar here, here)

OOTD: JauntyOOTD: JauntyOOTD: Jaunty 

I picked up the Urban Decay Naked palette after scouring the internet for the best neutral eye shadows.  I've been using it the past few days and I LOOOOVE it.   I'll try to take close ups of my eye makeup in the upcoming shots.  Anyone have recommendations on good combinations of the colors on it? I've been trolling YouTube for ideas. 

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I like this outfit! I think the blazer looks really good with those jeans.

    I have the Urban Decay palette also because of all the rave reviews people were giving it. It IS really nice...except I have no idea how to do eye makeup. But when my friends do my eye makeup for me, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete