Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Night Out

When it comes to going dancing in the city, I find it a bit trying to figure out what to wear.  Dressing up is super fun, but I find that the type of dress tend to vary a bit.   I typically waffle between one of the following:

  1. Tighter pants, sky high heels, & a cute, body skimming top
  2. Short skirt, cute top, med-high heels
  3. Dress w/ shorter hemline, med-high heels
This particular time I went with #3.  We went dancing in the North Beach area in Bubble Lounge, but not without a beer at the German restaurant La Trapp.  It was a pretty awesome time!  It's hard for me to stay out so late as I get a little older (boo!), but I love to do this type of thing once in a while.

OOTD: Night Out 

Outfit Details
Dress: Modcloth Foliage of Innocence Dress (similar at Modcloth here, here, Milly here
Shoes: Target Pearce Pumps (buy here)
Necklace: Francesca's Collections (similar at Shop Bop here, Macy's here)
Tights: Spanx (buy here)

 OOTD: Night OutOOTD: Night OutOOTD: Night Out 

Unfortunately, one of the side effects of wearing high heels is that they tend to get stuck in street cracks.  My amazing, Target, nude pumps have been rendered completely useless after stepping in a sidewalk crack! Argh.  A moment of silence for one of my fav pairs of shoes this last year or so .... 

Luckily, Target's started production of this amazing pair again, so maybe I'll invest (can you invest in fast fashion?) in another pair.  

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment