Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: All American Color Pop

This weekend was kind of a weird one for me.  I stayed out till 2-3am both days with friends despite having a sore throat.  I ended up losing my voice because I had to conduct conversations at a loud volume over club music.  And each day I woke up at 8am feeling perfectly fine and non hungover.  What's up with that?

OOTD: All American Color Pop 
 Outfit Details
Top: Thrifted J Crew (similar at the Outnet here, Miss Sixty here)
Bottoms: AG Stevie Crops (similar AGs here, here, here)
Shoes: Target Vonne Loafers (buy here, Sperry here)
Sunglasses: Dry Goods (Elizabeth and James here, Cole Haan here)
Necklace: Nine West (similar here)

 OOTD: All American Color PopOOTD: All American Color PopOOTD: All American Color PopOOTD: All American Color Pop 

I thought I'd try to do the whole tucked in shirt and cropped pants trend.  While I looooove the color combination and I actually quite liked the outfit that day, in retrospect, it makes my legs look super short.  I think next time I'll either wear heels or leave the shirt untucked with a belt.  Or both.   Ah well, that's what a blog like this is for right? Next time!

In other news, these loafers were an impulse buy from Target.  The red and patent leather is just too good!  I swear, I can't walk out of that store without spending a bajillion dollars.  

Happy Birthday to all our Presidents!  Thank you for your service to this country :).  Hope all y'all that got the day off got the most out of it.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment