Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Hearts and Dots

Okay, back on track.  I'm sitting in a Starbucks working on blog stuff and trying to work through some things.  (And if you follow me on Twitter, you'll know what one of them is!) I actually have a ridiculous backlog of ideas that I'm going to try to start churning out the next few weeks, so I'm super excited!

This outfit I went for pattern on pattern (again), but this time with hearts and dots.  I kept the rest of the outfit neutral  so it didn't end up quite so busy. 

OOTD: Hearts and Dots 
Outfit Details
Cardigan: MANGO (similar at Modcloth here, Forever 21 here)
Top: Tucker for Target (similar at New York & Co here, Modcloth here)
Skirt: Anthropologie Gifted Skirt (similar at MiuMiu here, Modcloth here)
Shoes: Target Pearce Pumps (similar Corso Como here, Jimmy Choo here)
Belt: My mom's closet (similar here, here)

OOTD: Hearts and DotsOOTD: Hearts and Dots 

I'm really scared of these shoes getting trashed because they match my skin tone so well.  I should have bought 2 more pairs.  Target is the bomb diggity.  

Thanks for stopping by!  

No comments:

Post a Comment