Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Color Blocking

Merry Post-Christmas!  So far so good on this posting every day business.  I should be back later this week with my reasons for creating this blog, but I want to be as consistent as I can be, so here's another outfit of the day.

One of my favorite things to do with my outfits is incorporate color -- lots of it.  Today's outfit is a mix of darker primary colors. 

H&M Mock Turtleneck, Anthropologie AG Stevie Cords (wine), SB Boutique Haley Flats (Blue snakeskin)


And here's one by our mini "forest" above. 

And now for something...silly:

You can sorta see the wine color of the pants here in natural light.



Sundays are bittersweet for me because they mean that I have to sleep early to get up for work the next day.  BUT! My roommate's back in town and I think there's a bottle of wine in our near future (::cough:: this evening).
 
I have a wine membership at the Bella Wine Caves and Winery and I LOVE it!  I'm a big fan of zinfandels, and they make really stellar ones. 



Well, that should do it for now.  My BF and I are off to the city to try out the DSLR.  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment