Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

to look for: Me!? - Part 2

In a previous post, you learned what my goals for this blog are.  I'm still VERY excited about this site, even with a very minimal readership, which is great, because I'm hoping its an indicator of my dedication to this little project of mine.

This is an old picture of an outfit I wore months ago for another blog's reader outfit feature.  Just to break up the text ^_-. 
Outfit Details:
Tunic: Bought in a boutique in Chinatown (need to find that again)
Undershirt: Anthropologie Melting Cowlneck
Jeans: Anthro AG Stevie Crops
Boots: Chelsea Boots from Ambiance

Here are some of the features I'm hoping to work into this blog over time:

  • Outfit of the Day or OOTD: This will be my bread and butter, where I will be taking daily (!) pictures of myself and my outfits with hopefully amusing narrative.
  • What Does This Button Do!?: These posts will contain on-location photographs while my BF and I try to learn how to use our DLSR.  There will be mistakes and non-outfit photos, but the intent is to make them fun and relevant to the blog.
  • Style Challenge: I plan to take a hard-to-do trend and figure out how to incorporate it into one of my outfits.  Some examples are: Skirts with socks and heels, Scarves tucked into belts, Dresses as Tops, etc.  If this blog grows bigger, I would love to turn this into a reader-participation feature.  I would LOVE some suggestions!  Please post in comments. 
  • Fitting Room Reviews: These will be Anthro heavy, since I go there A LOT.
  • 30-second Outfit: Idea courtesy of my roommate, this feature will consist of an outfit pulled together in 30 seconds or less.  
  • Boutique Spotlight: Anytime I find a random, but awesome boutique, I will write a review on it.  Easy enough, right? 
I would love some suggestions or feedback!  Any other feature ideas? Expansions? Votes for the first round of Style Challenges?

Thanks for stopping by!  See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment