Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

Anthropologie Fitting Room Reviews

Gooooood evening readers.  If you've been following, you know I posted my Anthro new arrival wishlist this morning.  Well, I managed to sneak over to Anthro to try some of them on.  It has nothing to do with the fact that my BF was working till 7:30, I promise.  Really.

In any case, see the reviews below.  For reference, I am 5'0", 123lbs and am typically inbetween sizes: 2/4 in dresses & skirts, XS/S in tops & cardigans, 26/27 in pants, 32C chest. 


I love love looooove the Pom Flower Shift ($158) by Tabitha.  I'm wearing a size 4 here and it fits like a dream. Hits at the knee, bright colors, still modest.  Fits TTS.  I imagine this can be dressed up with the right jewelry and shoes or dressed down.   
Diagnosis: Stalk hard core for sale.  If I'm reaaaally good the next couple months, possibly full price. 



 The Spliced Ikat Shift ($168) is by Coquille and is really pretty. I'm wearing a size 4 here and it was a little loose, so I would want to try a size 2 to compare.  Fits a little large.  If you're in between sizes, consider sizing down. Orange and blue are fantastic together, but it didn't make my heart sing.   
Diagnosis: Pass for me


 Edme and Esyllte brings the Walk With Me Dress ($148) to the table, and it reminds me of an edgier Little House on the Prairie dress.  I'm wearing a size 2 here.  It fits TTS, and the belt is of surprisingly sturdy material, but I have it on the last hole, which is disconcerting.  (What about when I eat a lot?).  I also have a hard time with sleeveless dresses, but thought this was cute online.  I could see this being worn with a shirt layered underneath for the rest of winter and then alone for the summer, but I can't see myself wearing it a whole lot.  
Diagnosis: Pass for me

 Now for the Make a Splash Cowlneck ($78) by Deletta in the Blue motif.  I'm wearing an extra small.  I tried this on in a couple of ways to give a little variety.  Currently I'm wearing the Shimmering Street Shorts (Sale, $49.95) with them above.  It fits TTS and is very cute, but is very flowy when untucked, so keep that in mind.  Diagnosis: Reconsider at sale, definitely buy at second cut.  

 This is the Make a Splash Cowlneck under a cardi and with a belt, and I must say, I quite love it.  I'm also wearing the Coin Purse Cardigan (generally sold out, so I actually brought it home..shhh) and a Taikonhu skirt who's name is unknown. 

 Finally, the Gathering Harvest Cardigan ($228) by Casch in the orange colorway.  I'm wearing a Small and it fits perfectly.  The color is fantastic and the boiled wool is soft and warm.  It feels super wind and cold resistant.  And the buttons!  There are so many ways to button them and the folds are brilliant and don't add bulk at all.  
Diagnosis: Greatly consider on sale, wait for second cuts if you have the willpower.



That's all folks!  What do you think?  I love feedback, and anything I can do to make these more helpful or better would help immensely.

Thanks for stopping by!  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment