Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: As I Walk Through the Valley

Today, I woke up at 8:05am.  I'm usually at work by 8am.  Needless to say, it was an "Oh crap!" kind of morning.  My outfit wasn't quite this wrinkly this morning, but that's what button downs do when you sit all day.
This is a menswear inspired look, with two trusty articles of clothing I've had for years.  Wide leg trousers & a vest -- all I need now is a hat and I could be a gangster.  Well...maybe not.

 Outfit Details:
Vest: Nordstrom (it has pink pinstripes!)
Shirt: Anthropologie Daring Darts Blouse
Pants: Express Editor Pants
Shoes: Kenzie (bought off eBay)
Necklace: Imparting Time pocket watch from Hello Friend





I got the pocket watch for Christmas during a grab bag my friends and I have been doing for 14 years.  I got all into the Hello Friend Etsy shop from Carol and Kathryn on In Pursuit of Pretty Things.  I'm allergic to the nickel on most watches, so being able to tell time from a necklace? Brilliant!  Not to mention, with today's outfit, it makes me feel like a gentleman from the 1920s (is that the right decade?).

The shoes are a buy off eBay for a steal.   There are so many different materials on it, I can't tell whether it's incredibly easy or difficult to style,  but I love their quirkiness anyway!

Feedback welcome in the comments below!

Thanks for stopping by, see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment