Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

Mirror Shot: Belted Vest

Ok, I will get new batteries for my camera tomorrow, but I had to get a picture of this outfit even if I had to use my work full length mirror in the bathroom to do it. This outfit layers a long vest over a short long sleeve dress and I quite love the look with the knee high boots.

Mirror Shot: Belted Vest 
Outfit Details
Dress: DKNY Jeans
Vest: Anthropologie
Shoes: Chelsea Crewe
Belt: Vintage (from Mom)
Sunglasses: Maui Jim
Necklace: Blue Balloon
Mirror Shot: Belted Vest 

It's been a long day, so this will be a short post.  But first, here's where I've worn this vest before: 
OOTD: Playing with Length 

 One more day till the weekend.  Happy Thursday to all!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment