Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Transitioning Seasons

In retrospect, it seems a bit weird to be wearing wedge sandals with a sweater layered over a dress with a cardigan.  It's like the top part of the outfit is ready for cooler days and the bottom part is ready for summery heat.  It's an outfit with an identity crisis.

I guess that's just how I roll.

OOTD: Transitioning Seasons 
Outfit Details
Dress: Anthropologie Verdant Slip Dress
Sweater: Anthropologie (via Crossroads)
Cardigan: Banana Republic Factory
Shoes: Pink Studio
Belt: J Crew Factory

OOTD: Transitioning Seasons
OOTD: Transitioning Seasons
OOTD: Transitioning Seasons

Can I just say how amazing thrifting is?  Seriously, I got like 3 Anthro things off the half off rack, and I can't stop my mouth from dropping open everytime I think about it.  Bugs keep getting in there.  It's a problem.  I'm really loving open weave sweaters than are light enough to be layered in so many different ways, and this one was just perfect -- especially with the cowlneck.  And it gave me a great way to remix this awesome silky Verdant slip dress!  

See?  See how different from last time?  I'm not even orange in today's pictures!
 

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment