Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Pajama Top

Something I've always known about myself that's kinda weird: I hate it when my forearms are hot.  This means that anywhere about 65 degrees Fahrenheit, I have to roll up long sleeves.  It's not even a conscious thing.

Today's outfit is brought to you by: Pajama shirts.  I bought this off the J Crew website as part of one of their sale promotions -- mostly because I needed a nice, creamish colored button down and it was made of silk.  Silk is always winner in my book.  Well, when I put it on, it felt and was cut like a pajama shirt.  And, apparently, these said pajama shirts are in fashion!  Case in point, from the Alexa Chung Madewell collection, the Valentine Pajama Shirt:

 

Aren't I just so trendy?  Check it out:

OOTD: Pajama Shirt 
Outfit Details
Top: J Crew Elodie Shirt
Bottoms: Express
Shoes: Anthropologie Brimming Button Heels
Sunglasses: Maui Jim
Belt: J Crew Factory
Necklace: Anthropologie

OOTD: Pajama Shirt

OOTD: Pajama Shirt
OOTD: Pajama ShirtOOTD: Pajama Shirt 

It's really just the last picture that looks like a pajama top.  What do you think about tucking shirts into pants?  I just don't know if I can get into it -- I'll have to try with higher waisted ones to make an official call, but I'm on the fence.  Thoughts? 
In other news, I think I'm zeroing in on an outdoor photo spot.  Yay for shared driveways!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment