Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

Anthropologie Fitting Room Reviews

Well, this moving thing is working against all aspects of my blog.  I wore a blog worthy outfit both yesterday and the day before, but since I've been in between places, I found myself both times without a camera.  And today, well -- I'm in sweats.  I suppose I could put that up, but I can't remember half of the outfit details and you'd be bored to death, I'm sure.  So, I'll have to tide you over with some fitting room reviews.  Honestly, these have been sitting on my hard drive for a while, so they're a bit overdue...

Fitting Room Reviews
Fitting Room Reviews

Tupelo Dress, $168, Maple, sz 2
Colbalt blue and yellow are two of my favorite color combinations (and no, I didn't go to school in Michigan).  Combine those colors with the fall leaves, and I get some serious grabby hands going on.  I love the unique back on this dress and its made of nice, smooth, comfy silk -- always a plus.  The dress is a touch longer than I typically like, but I'll probably keep on an eye on this anyway for all its other fun qualities.  Then again, I have so many blue dresses….well we'll see.  Probably a 2nd cut item, first if it goes on sale when I'm weak ;). 


Fitting Room Reviews
Fitting Room Reviews

Acropora Pencil, $148, Plenty by Tracy Reese, sz 4
The colors on this cute pencil skirt just can't be beat!   I tend to love everything in the Plenty by Tracy Reese line that Anthro puts out and this skirt is no exception.  The cute little buttons on one side of the skirt gives it a little twist.  Length is good with this pencil skirt, though it does seem to run a bit small.  I could zip the size 4 up, but I was having a tad trouble breathing.  If you're interested in this, try a size up.  As with everything with this brand, the price tends to be a bit steep on this item, so I'll have to wait till sale time. 

Fitting Room ReviewsFitting Room Reviews

Calligraphy Strokes Skirt, $118, Sariah Carson, sz 4
I've never heard of this brand before, but this little mustard number is the talk of the blogger community.  I can certainly see why -- this is a very fall hued skirt.  Still, while I like it, it's just not making my heart sing.  Not to mention it's made of rayon and polyester, which always disappoints me in a store like Anthro where I expect fit, quality and breathable fabrics.  Fit is TTS and the length hits just above the knee, which I do like. This will a pass for me -- I have last year's fennel flower skirt in a similar color palette and the pencil shape does more for me I think.  But if you pick this up, it will definitely give a pop to any outfit.

Fitting Room Reviews
Fitting Room Reviews
Dotted Dashes Tee, $48, Pilcro, sz XS
This is such a cute tee!  Pilcro takes stripes to the next level by creating them with two rows of dots per line.  This is a basic cotton shirt with some unique details -- I'm digging the ties at the sleeves and the boat neck.  This would be very cute with a blazer and jeans or even with a simple pair of shorts for any lingering hot days.  If you're looking for a basic striped shirt with some detailing, give this one a try.  Fit is TTS. 

Well, enjoy!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment