Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Wearing Blues

Okay, I think I'm finally back in full swing.  I bought batteries for my camera and have found a completely new (boring) white door to take pictures in front of.  On my balcony, no less!  I'm totally loving the new location of my rented town home -- there are tons of places to walk to on in a mile radius and public transportation stops are mere blocks away from my front door.  In fact, right now I'm on a college campus, blogging at a local coffee shop.  I've always loved the ambiance of college town coffee shops for their bustle, random people and ability to fulfill my need for caffeine.  I'm the kind of person that needs ambient noise to really get productive.  I actually never got how people could study in complete silence -- how do you get your best work done?

OOTD: Wearing the Blues 
Outfit Details
Dress: Urban Outfitters
Cardigan: Target
Shoes: Target

OOTD: Wearing the Blues
OOTD: Wearing the Blues
OOTD: Wearing the Blues

Nothing fancy going on in today's outfit.  Summer's finally over, so the weather FINALLY decided to get pretty hot.  No accessories could be worn today because they irritate my skin when combined with the heat -- I ended up putting my hair up just standing out on my balcony while doing this photoshoot! 

Hope everyone's enjoying the rest of their weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I love this dress! The different shades of blue really make this outfit pop. I don't think I've ever said that something "pops" before, but it fits here.

    Although the white wall/door is nice, the light doesn't seem very good :( I liked the previous shots better because they were much brighter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback. The light was definitely better at the other place but hopefully its just a tone of day issue now. I'll keep experimenting.

    ReplyDelete