Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Modern Ballerina

Looking back at these pictures, there are so many elements that remind me of a ballerina.  The pumps are shaped and styled like ballet shoes (with heels of course).  The tunic and the cardigan seem tutu inspired and my leggings could feasibly sub in for tights.  Or is that too much of a stretch?  You be the judge:

OOTD: Modern Ballerina 
Outfit Details
Cardigan: Anthropologie Delicate Drafts Cardigan
Tunic: Anthropologie Shake the House Tunic via Anthropologie Treasurebox
Pants: Gap
Shoes: Nine West
Belt: J Crew Factory
Necklace: Philippines
OOTD: Modern Ballerina
OOTD: Modern Ballerina
IMGP5169 

A nice change from my normally cool palette of clothes if I do say so myself.  It's getting cooler here in the Bay Area, which means more opportunity for fall outfits!  I'm super excited. 
We have guests from LA here this weekend and spent a lot of the weekend eating, drinking and taking super fun pictures.  Hopefully there will be some that would be fun to share on the blog, so stay tuned.  

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment