Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

Day 19: Airplane

The title of this post comes from the first picture below where I have airplane arms.  Did you ever pretend you were an airplane when you were a kid?  Just run around making propeller noises with your arms out spinning in circles?  What? Yesterday? Ah! Me too! If not, you're seriously missing out.

Day 19: Airplane
Outfit Details
Top: J Crew Radiette Top
Bottom: AG Angelina Petite Bootcut
Shoes: MIA
Scarf: Clothing Swap
Belt: J Crew

Day 19: Airplane
Day 19: Airplane
Day 19: Airplane

Day 19: Airplane

This is a simple outfit with a pastel feel to it, even though the colors are a little more saturated than a pastel.  And the jeans!  These jeans are quickly becoming my favorite with super high heels because I feel so tall!  I'm almost at eye level with my BF even.  Super exciting for someone that isn't taller than ANYBODY.   Giants, all of you. That's ok, because I got hops.  Jumping contest time! Who's in?

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. it takes a lot of maturity to have fun and remember what it's like to play! I love that you can have fun in heels at the same time- best of both worlds. yay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, it's nice you think I'm mature. I'm so glad you enjoy my silly as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete