Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: Time Out

Well, I've obviously kinda fallen off the face of the planet.  Truth be told, I needed a time out.  I spent the last few days in Canada for a cousin's wedding reception and it took me 15 hours to get back to the Bay Area by car and plane only to put in a full day of work on 6 hours of sleep the next day.  I'm also taking a 30 for 30 time out as all my clothes are and have been a bit grody and I need to do laundry.  It's nice to get a slight change of clothes today!

OOTD: Time Out 
Outfit Details
Top: J Crew
Cardigan: Anthropologie Field Game Cardigan
Skirt: J Crew
Belt: Anthropologie
Shoes: Seychelles Get Outta Town Flats
OOTD: Time Out
OOTD: Time Out
OOTD: Time Out 

It's good to be home -- I have a SCORE of pictures to show you from various family and friend get togethers, including a glimpse of my crazy hot pink bridesmaids dress!  Stay tuned! 
Thanks for stopping by, see ya tomorrow!

1 comment: