Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

Day 25: Piece Repeat

So I'm totally wearing my chambray tunic again.  The day after I wore it previously.  Typically this is a really big no-no for me -- Wear a piece 2 days in a row is like, totally tacky! But it is 30 for 30, and anything goes right?  Besides, I did a giant couple loads of laundry yesterday, including the tunic, which makes it totally ok.  Because it's clean.  Stop judging me.

Day 25: Piece Repeat
Outfit Details
Top: LOFT
Shirt; Anthropologie
Skirt: J Crew
Shoes: Seychelles Pinup Pumps
Necklace: From Philippines
Belt: Anthropologie
Day 25: Piece Repeat
Day 25: Piece Repeat
Day 25: Piece Repeat
Day 25: Piece Repeat 

The BF and I sucked it up and went to go see Harry Potter today at 5:30pm.  We figured it was the best plan to avoid an overly packed movie theater and, would you believe it, we were right!  It was a reasonably quiet audience, which was much appreciated.  And I absolutely loved it! That's all I will say for now, but I highly recommend seeing the movie if you've been following the movies, books or both.  It was a nice little date-y afternoon -- so great that the two of us enjoy each other's time so much 7 years into a relationship.  Sometimes I just don't appreciate it as much as I should -- we're so blessed! 

Hope you all made it through your Monday!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment