Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

Day 20: Library Chic

I pretty much always associate hair up + glasses with a librarian.  Combine that with a cute silk dress and some sliver wedge sandals, and you get Library Chic.  The girl who studies and looks hot doing it!  Or...something.

Day 20: Library Chic 
Outfit Details
Dress: Trina Turk
Shoes: Anthropologie Ylang Ylang Sandals
Necklace: oh hello friend
Belt: Anthropologie
Glasses: Kate Spade
Day 20: Library Chic
Day 20: Library Chic
Day 20: Library Chic
Day 20: Library Chic 

I'm about THISCLOSE to rolling off a project that I've been working for about a year and a half that's caused me a ton of stress.  To be honest, I can't wait.  There are so many other things I want to do, and focusing on this blog again is one of them.   I already have a couple other new assignments, so I can taste the freedom.  But not after one final, nerve wracking review that I desperately hope that I pass tomorrow.  Wish me luck!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment