Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

Wedding Recap

As promised, here is your fluffy hot pink wedding recap!  One of my best and longest friends ever got married a few weeks ago, which is the reason I spent so much time in Chicago.   It was fantastic because it brought all my old friends spread across the country together.  Check it out:

Perez Wedding 
Just before going to the church.  My friend had a GIANT wedding party -- 9 bridesmaids and groomsmen.  We needed a trolley for transport!  Can we say awesome?

Perez Wedding 
Inside the trolley.

Perez Wedding 
Getting married - *sniff*

Perez Wedding 
Marching out of the church.

Perez Wedding 
Check out the AMAZING dress.  It was made in the Philippines and then crammed with more flowers on the skirt state side.  She was absolutely beautiful!

Perez Wedding 
The BF and I after the ceremony.  You get some bonus closeups of the bridesmaid dress one shoulder strap.

Perez Wedding 
At the reception, the bride and groom did  cha cha.  They were so cute, and I love her alternate dress.

In case you couldn't tell, the wedding colors were hot pink and white.  It was such a fun wedding (and open bar, haha) and I'm so happy for the new couple.  

That's all for now! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment