Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

Day 26: BIllowy Sleeves

I admit it -- this picture is taken inside only because I'm suffering from blogger exposure syndrome.  Namely, ohmygodmyneighborsareoutsideandthinkI'macrazypersonfortakingpicturesoutsidemyapartmenteveryday embarassment.  I've gotten photo session crashed by their high school age kids a couple times and I'm positive they think I'm a nutter.  Yes, a nutter -- I'm watching Leap Year and have taken on some Irish sayings. 

Day 26: Billow Sleeves

Outfit Details
Top: DVF
Dress: Anthropologie Vappu Dress
Shoes: Anthropologie Pinup Pumps
Belt: Anthropologie Double Vision Belt

Day 26: Billow Sleeves
Day 26: Billow Sleeves
Day 26: Billow Sleeves 

This dress is highly versatile and well worth my money.  I can pretend it's a skirt and top by adding a belt or layer various shirts, sweaters and cardigans over and under it.  Mustard is one of my non-neutral "neutrals", so I can wear it with anything.  Do you have any  of those?  Some of my others are military green and cobalt blue.  

Okay, so we're counting down the days -- 4 more left!  Thanks for sticking with me and stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment