Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

Day 29: Beat the Heat

The weather here has been so sporadic.  Day 29 was super duper hot, and definitely called for shorts. 
I have difficulty accessorizing during really hot weather because my skin is really sensitive to metal and breaks out into attractive red hives.  This necklace has a leather strap, which makes it ideal for a person like me.  This is why I also gravitate towards scarves, especially silky ones, when I feel I want to shake up an outfit.  Do you have anything about you that hinders your fashion desires?

Day 29: Beat the Heat 
Outfit Details
Top: LOFT
Bottoms: Gap
Shoes: Anthropologie Ylang Ylang Sandals
Scarf "Headband": Swapped
Necklace & Bracelets: Philippines & Dominican Republic
Sunglasses: Maui Jim
Day 29: Beat the Heat
Day 29: Beat the Heat
Day 29: Beat the Heat 

 How do you beat the heat?  Share in the comments!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment