Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

OOTD: A Little Accent Please

I have a confession to make.  I finished 30 for 30 about a week ago, but I lost my Day 30 pictures!  So...I owe you some Day 30 pictures after I recreate the outfit, but I didn't want to deprive you of an OOTD for too long.  So here's a simple, but powerful one made up of sharp accent accessories against a black dress backdrop.  I really think the accents make it!

OOTD: A Little Accent Please 
 Outfit Details
Dress: Anthropologie Stay Sail Dress
Shoes: Anthropologie
Scarf: J Crew Silk Driving Scarf
Belt: Anthropologie Wasp-Waist Belt
Glasses: Maui Jim
Bag: Hobo International

OOTD: A Little Accent Please
OOTD: A Little Accent Please
OOTD: A Little Accent Please
OOTD: A Little Accent Please 

I actually wore this outfit to a NERF gun fight.  Our friends were moving out of their apartment and invited everyone over for drinks and shooting NERF guns in an empty apartment.  I have to say, it was pretty sweet, and my friend took some awesome pictures with his DSLR.  When he shares some, I'll be sure to post the most awesome-est for you all to see! 
Have a good week!  I'll get you the last Day 30 tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment