Header

Header

Navigation

home nave link about me nav link style challenges nav link 30 for 30 outfits nav link contact nav link Image Map

Day 1: Red Stripes & Yellow Dots

Welcome to the first day of my 30 for 30 challenge: 30 items, 30 days, 30 outfits. This includes clothes, and shoes, but not accessories, underwear, workout gear or PJs.  The first day of any sort of challenge is generally pretty easy -- I haven't worn any of the items chosen in a little while, so I"m not tired of anything yet. Though, Anthropologie moved their sale day from yesterday to today, so I'll be super bummed if anything I REALLY want goes on sale. I'll just have to tell myself to wait till March, which, fortunately is also my birthday (aka discount!) month! So hopefully that will keep me honest.

Here's today's outfit:

Shirt: Anthropologie Yardarm Tee
Blazer: Uniqlo Linen Blazer
Jeans: Gap 1969 Jeans
Boots: Anthropologie Loose Reign Boots
Scarf: Charlotte Russe

 

 Do a little dance...

 Then get on inside.
So far so good!  This is on the first times I've worn a scarf like this, and I rather like the extra shot of color.  I think one of the things I'll learn from this challenge is how to incorporate more accessories into my outfits to shake things up.  I've been meaning to find a way to do it, so I'm excited!

And that wraps up Day 1.  Thanks for stopping by, see ya tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the 30 for 30! I've always wanted to try it - God knows I probably should and I know I have plenty to choose from. But I'm not sure I could handle the "no buying anything new" rule. I'll go ahead and say it - I have no willpower when it comes to shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm really nervous about the "no shopping" rule too to be honest. Hopefully I can hold out. I'm so glad to have you following, thanks for sticking with me :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. great color palette here! can't go wrong with red & yellow, or stripes & polka dots, for that matter. good luck!
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (fellow remixer!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Brittney! Good luck to you too :D.

    ReplyDelete